Thursday, June 18, 2009

Awards that lift me up

Whew! Am not that sad anymore. ;)

Am smiling now. Weee! More than these three awards, am ecstatic to know that i have friends here in blogland that wishes me well everyday. For these awards and most especially for the friendship, Thank you very much guyz!

To Dee of Tales from the Mom Side, Thank you so much dear for this Creative Mom Blogger Award! I would like to pass this to my fellow blogging mommy friends: Pehpot, Dhemz, Madz, Mareng Umma, Mareng Liz, Maria (Mom of Solaris), Rose aka Chubskulit, Clarissa, Cecille, Enchie, Beth, Babette, Tetcha, Cookie, Kikamz, Madam Beng, Bonz, Chris, Fedhz, Iceah, Mum Gwen, Ria, Rose, Tetcha and Sassymom.


To Amy of Business Matters : Anything That Involves Around It, Muchas Gracias! I love all your tags and awards, thanks so much for this Your BLOG makes us SMILE Award! I am passing this to: Kittykat, Kreez, Ghie, Glenda, Meryl, Odette, Cacai, Chloe, Sam, Dee, Hazelicious, Ibyang, Jean, Yeung Lei and to my husband Yobib.
To Chris of Mommy Journey, thank you very much my dear for this Kreativ Blogger Award! Am so grateful my dear, maraming salamat! :) Now i have to pass this to my fellow SOM bloggers: Ate Binx, Ate Donna, Ate Helene, Ate Rache, Ate Sheng, Euo, Gracia, Kuya Alejo, Kuya Alex, Kuya Doms, Kuya Jonelo, Lolo apol and Pareng Ruben! Grab it please :) heheh

22 comments:

Beng Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:04:00 PM  

wow dami awards..ako naman ang nainggit(LOL!) keep it up! it's my assignment to post my awards this weekend!

Enchie Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:16:00 PM  

uy thanks for the award :D promise post ko together with the tag asap! ingat!

Cacai M. Friday, June 19, 2009 4:20:00 AM  

Wow Nikz ganda, thanks a lot! I love this! muahhh! I will post this soon. Ingatz always there hah. ty!

Cecile Friday, June 19, 2009 6:24:00 AM  

thanks dear :-); will add your link ha, i tagged you with this one, too !

Binx Friday, June 19, 2009 6:38:00 AM  

uy teka, does that mean i received an award? wow! thank you!!! cge post ko yan sa blog ko para magkalaman naman.. hehe!

pehpot Friday, June 19, 2009 10:06:00 AM  

Thanks a lot girl!

Make or Break

kikamz Friday, June 19, 2009 1:07:00 PM  

anik! thanks for the award! so sweet of u. will try to post this today pag me time.

so far, nakatulog na si sam ng maayos last night, thank God! i just see to it that she gets her nasal drops every four hours para di cya mahirapan huminga kaya tulog manok lang ako.

amiable amy Friday, June 19, 2009 1:20:00 PM  

Girl, thanks for posting...kahit super sleepy na ako dito, bisita pa rin.....congrats sa awards...you deserve it Niko.

Samantha Ysabelle Friday, June 19, 2009 2:06:00 PM  

mommy niks, just posted the award and also my 1950's name. check it out if you want to find out. hugs po!

Dhemz Friday, June 19, 2009 2:45:00 PM  

maraming maraming maraming salamat ganda for including my name...that is very nice of you:)

woi musta na? kakaloka...hehehe...dko talaga na recieve yung IM mo...I mean wala akong nakita na mensahe...I wonder why....thanks sa email...:) I guess sistah Umz blog is back...which is great:)

advance happy father's day kay biboy mo...any plans yet? ano pala gift mo? ako wala pa...ehhehe...:)

Jonelo Friday, June 19, 2009 5:49:00 PM  

Thanks sa award!

Dee Friday, June 19, 2009 6:23:00 PM  

Thanks, Niko! :)

Chris Friday, June 19, 2009 10:50:00 PM  

thanks for passing the award to me :D and for posting the kreativ award! :D

happy weekend!

riablahgs Friday, June 19, 2009 11:53:00 PM  

thanks niko! you make my heart flutter... :)

Meryl (proud pinay) Saturday, June 20, 2009 5:51:00 AM  

wow ang galing mo naman sister. btw, na post ko na sis yun award ^_^ salamat..nag message pala me sa cbx m sis.

me Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:15:00 AM  

hello sis..I am back ganda..so glad to be back..i missed a lot of things while i was gone..hope to catch up soon..i miss all of you..thanks nga pala sa award..so nice of you to include me even if i was not around that much..

Tetcha Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:55:00 AM  

Thanks for the award. I already posted it on my blog. I also have an award for you. Have a great weekend!

Cacai M. Sunday, June 21, 2009 3:25:00 AM  

Hello Nikzganda, am back.. btw, here's the link of my post:
http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2009/06/perky-blogger-and-your-blog-makes-us.html

Thanks sis!

Clarissa Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:20:00 AM  

I'll grab the Kreativ Blogger,Niko ganda!!Nai-post ko na yung iba eh!!Thanks a lot dearie!!\(^0^)/

Chris Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:41:00 PM  

you deserve the awards :) have a great day! smile...

bonz Thursday, June 25, 2009 2:35:00 AM  

thanks for the award, niko!

posted it already... just got home from work.

have a nice day!

admin Friday, June 26, 2009 9:19:00 PM  

thanks so much sa award... you're so sweet, i really appreciate all of it... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP